Greetings, Earth babies.
We at NBR are pleased announce that Issue 2 is now LIVE. You can view it by clicking the picture of our beloved Bruce below.
Thanks to Jason Flack and Kyle Blair for their work on the cover of this issue. Thanks to Chris Hancock for his incalculable assistance with the fiction. And thanks to Shelby Matussak for contributing top-notch artwork at the last minute.
And thanks, of course, to all of our contributors. Bruce salutes you!
A fantastic selection of poetry and fiction awaits! Go thither!
Andrew & Tim,
Hey ya’ll. We’re hard at work getting Issue 2 ready. If you submitted work to NBR you’ll be receiving the good or bad news within the next 48 hours. Regardless, we had an incredible crop of submissions this time around and we’re stoked to showcase the talented authors who shared their work with us.
There’s a couple new faces on the NBR staff for Issue 2. Chris Hancock helped us with Fiction. Also, illustrator extraordinaire Jason Flack has returned to grace the cover once again (with some typographic assistance from Kyle Blair).
ISSUE TWO DROPS AT MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY MAY 16TH. Get ready to get nude.
We’ll see you soon.
- The Editors
(Andrew & Tim)
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE NUDE MUSTACHIOED GENT.
We’ve got a few things to share with you.
1. The deadline for submissions for the Spring issue of Nude Bruce Review is nigh! If you’d like to be considered, please submit some poems or a short fiction piece by April the Tenth. We look forward to reading.
2. We’re pleased to announce that Nude Bruce will be present at the (online) launch of NBR and he will be in resplendent full color and depth, thanks to the genius of illustrator Jason Flack and typographer Kyle Blair.
3. Let’s cut the bullshit and vote that scoundrel Jason Rapert out of office next chance we get. Hear hear!
NBR is pleased to announce that the submission for our Spring 2013 Issue is now officially open. We’re also pleased to announce that we will be considering submissions of short fiction in addition to poetry. Our first issue was a smashing success (with a smashingly handsome mascot to boot!), and we look forward to seeing our virtual inbox inundated with profundities and poetics.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Poetry – Please submit 1-4 poems for consideration. Poems should be uploaded via the Submissions Manager (link below). For the convenience of the editors, please submit each poem INDIVIDUALLY (i.e. only one poem per document). If all poems are contained within one document, only the first poem will be considered.
- Fiction – Please submit a short work of fiction (2000 word maximum) for consideration. Fiction pieces should be uploaded via the Submissions Manager (link below).
- “The Prude Bruce Clause” – For the convenience of the editors, please limit yourself to one and only one of the genres listed above (poetry or fiction). That is to say, choose wisely.
- For the Veterans – If your work was featured in the previous issue of NBR (Winter 2013), do feel free to submit in the fiction category, but please don’t submit poems for the current issue (Spring 2013) since your poetic brilliance is still floating through our intellectual visions.
Submit here, Nude Brucians:
Yes, yes. The inaugural issue of Nude Bruce Review is here!
Tim says: Don’t poop your pretty pants in excitement.
Andrew says: Don’t pee your pantalones preemptively.
Bruce says: Ignore the two wise-guys above. Just click below to read.
Hey y’all. There’s only about six hours left before the first issue of Nude Bruce Review goes live. We’ll keep you updated.
Hear ye! Hear ye!
The deadline for submission for consideration for inclusion for fame and glory for eternity for ISSUE ONE of the Nude Bruce Review has been extended. You may now submit poems per the posted guidelines until January 15th.
We’re looking forward to reading your work. And please: do your worst, but send your best.
- The Editors